Are you an experienced customer support pro? Does the idea of teaching people how to use software excite you? This may be the job for you.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer’s expectations
• Nurturing a relationship with key accounts, and becoming a trusted advisor
• Being the customer’s advocate
• Educating customers about new features
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues
• Respond to customer’s issues using your excellent problem-solving and relationship skills.
• Prior customer-facing support experience
• Awesome written and verbal skills
• Ability to translate difficult technical jargon into a language customers can easily understand
• Must be patient! Many clients are not tech-savvy
• Must be a self-starter with a ton of initiative
• Must possess keen conflict-resolution skills and problem-solving abilities
• Must have the ability to work from home in a quiet setting
• Must LOVE to work with people and enjoy helping customers become successful
Sound like a good fit?
Are you a natural on the phones? Do you love to talk to people? Are you a closer? Do you have at least 2 years of phone sales experience?
We’ll provide all of the inbound leads you can handle.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has a proven track record of sales success
• Thrives in a short sales cycle
• Is able to make 50 calls per day
• Has mastered both inbound and outbound selling
• Has at least 2 years of telesales experience
• Is a self-starter
• Has strong listening and presentation skills
• Has impeccable customer skills – communication, empathy and integrity
• Has strong references from past supervisors
• Is familiar with residential real estate
Commission sales with health benefits, vacation and PTO.
Sound like a fit?
Are you organized, creative and a self-starter? Do you love keeping up with the latest marketing ideas and trends? Do you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment? We’re looking for a marketing manager to take the lead on acquisition campaigns, demand gen, and a whole lot more.
What you’ll do:
• Drive revenue growth through lead generation and customer acquisition strategies/tactics
• Generate inbound qualified leads
• Explore new marketing channels and develop successful processes
• Develop nurture campaigns for unconverted leads
• Build out client acquisition funnels
• Optimize/create new paid traffic campaigns to increase inbound leads and decrease the average CPL
• Manage a team of freelancers to maintain all marketing channels and processes
• Design and execute experiments
• Analyze metrics and identify opportunities
• Work with product manager to coordinate new feature and product releases
• Coordinate regular webinars
• Develop, test and optimize self-serve acquisition funnels
• You have an eye for design and an ear for the user
• You have experience with building sales funnels
• Demonstrated success in SaaS/software/B2B lead generation
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• You’re a self-starter
• You love working on challenging projects
• Knowledge of growth hacking, CRO, email marketing and copywriting
• You’re comfortable managing many projects at once
• You have experience managing a team