Are you an experienced customer support pro? Does the idea of teaching people how to use software excite you? This may be the job for you.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer’s expectations
• Nurturing a relationship with key accounts, and becoming a trusted advisor
• Being the customer’s advocate
• Educating customers about new features
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues
• Respond to customer’s issues using your excellent problem-solving and relationship skills.
• Prior customer-facing support experience
• Awesome written and verbal skills
• Ability to translate difficult technical jargon into a language customers can easily understand
• Must be patient! Many clients are not tech-savvy
• Must be a self-starter with a ton of initiative
• Must possess keen conflict-resolution skills and problem-solving abilities
• Must have the ability to work from home in a quiet setting
• Must LOVE to work with people and enjoy helping customers become successful
If this sounds like you, submit your resume here:
We are looking for a skilled Billing Specialist to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations.