Are you an experienced customer support pro? Does the idea of teaching people how to use software excite you? This may be the job for you.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customer’s expectations
• Nurturing a relationship with key accounts, and becoming a trusted advisor
• Being the customer’s advocate
• Educating customers about new features
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues
• Respond to customer’s issues using your excellent problem-solving and relationship skills.
• Prior customer-facing support experience
• Awesome written and verbal skills
• Ability to translate difficult technical jargon into a language customers can easily understand
• Must be patient! Many clients are not tech-savvy
• Must be a self-starter with a ton of initiative
• Must possess keen conflict-resolution skills and problem-solving abilities
• Must have the ability to work from home in a quiet setting
• Must LOVE to work with people and enjoy helping customers become successful
Sound like a good fit?
Are you a natural on the phones? Do you love to talk to people? Are you a closer? Do you have at least 2 years of phone sales experience?
We’ll provide all of the inbound leads you can handle.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has a proven track record of sales success
• Thrives in a short sales cycle
• Is able to make 50 calls per day
• Has mastered both inbound and outbound selling
• Has at least 2 years of telesales experience
• Is a self-starter
• Has strong listening and presentation skills
• Has impeccable customer skills – communication, empathy and integrity
• Has strong references from past supervisors
• Is familiar with residential real estate
Commission sales with health benefits, vacation and PTO.
Sound like a fit?